Brinjal Rice and Egg Curry recipe A One Dish Meal All That Is Needed To Complete The Menu Is A Raita. Here you know about Satta king.
Ingredients (Serves for 5 peoples)
- 2 Cups Of Basmati Rice
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Tbsp Whole Garam Masala
- 1½ Tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1½ Tsp Cumin Seeds
- one Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Groundnuts
- 1 Coconut
- 8 Small Brinjals
- 8 Small Potatoes
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 3 Tbsp Refined Oil
- 3 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- 4 Tbsp Cream
- A Pinch Of Saffron (If You Like It Then Only)
- ½ Tsp Garam Masala Powder
Grind Together: Brinjal Rice and Egg Curry Recipes
- 2.5 Cm Ginger
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 4 Green Chillies
Brinjal Rice Recipes:- Preparation Procedure
Pick, Wash And Soak The Rice For Half An Hour. Cook Rice With Enough Salted Water And The Whole Garam Masala Till 3/4 Done. Strain And Keep Aside. Lightly Broil The Coriander And Cumin Seeds and Grind To A Powder. Broil And Powder The Sesame Seeds And Groundnuts Separately. Grind The Coconut With 1 Cup Of Water In The Blender And Extract 1 Cup Of Milk.
Slit The Brinjals Into Quarters, But Do Not Cut Through. Parboil, Peel And Quarter The Potatoes Likewise. Mix The Sesame Seed Powder, Half The Coriander-Cumin Powder, Chilli Powder And A 1/4 Teaspoon Of Salt Together. Stuff The Brinjals With This Masala. Mix The Groundnut Powder And The Remaining Coriander-Cumin And Chilli Powder And Salt. Stuff The Potatoes With This Masalas.
Heat The Oil In A Pan, Add The Ground Paste And Saute For A Minute. Add The Tomato Puree And The Stuffed Vegetables. Stir Carefully, Sprinkle 1/4 Cup Of Water. Cover And Cook Till The Vegetables Are Done And The Moisture Evaporated. Grease A Baking Dish.
Divide The Rice Into Three Parts. Layer One Part Of The Rice At The Bottom, Top With The Potatoes. Spread Another Portion Of Rice. Layer The Brinjals. Cover With The Remaining Rice. Pour The Coconut Milk All Over. Mix The Cream And Saffron, If You Like. Dot Over The Rice. Sprinkle The Garam Masalas. Bake In An Oven Preheat To 190°C/380° F For Half An Hour.
Egg Curry: Brinjal Rice and Egg Curry Recipes
Egg Curry Ingredients:
- Hard-boiled eggs– 6 Cut to half
- Red chili powder- 1 tsp.
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp.
- Garam masala- 1/2 tsp
- Onions- 2 (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes- 3 (finely chopped)
- Grated ginger- 1/2 -inch piece
- Garlic- 3 cloves (chopped)
- Plain yogurt- 1 cup (well beaten)
- Oil- 3 tablespoons
- A bunch of chopped cilantro (coriander) leaves Salt
Egg Curry Method: Brinjal Rice and Egg Curry Recipes
Heat oil in a pan and fry the ginger, garlic, onions & tomatoes for 10 minutes. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt and fry for another 5 minutes. Add the beaten yogurt and bring it to a boil. Reduce heat. Now add the eggs and garam masala and cook until the gravy becomes thick. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Homemade Baked Mac & Cheese Recipe
- Quick Italian Recipes at Home
- Coconut Oil Benefits – 13 Miraculous Uses
- The Best Vitamins for Hair Growth in Your Diet
- How to make at home Grilled Sandwich Recipe
- Foods On A Stick That Are Borderline Genius
- Helpful Tips to Create Tasty Pie Recipe Every Time You Bake
- Mindy’s hot chocolate – benefits of drinking Hot Chocolate