Recipe:- fish balls and Sauce
Recipe:- fish balls [microwave]
- Oven: 700 watts
- Waiting time: 1 or 2 minutes
- Defrost and warm-up time: 16 minutes
Servings: for 4 peoples
Recipe:- fish balls Ingredients
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 8-ounce cod fillets [227 g], skinned
- 227 g smoked haddock fillets, skinned
- 70 g breadcrumbs
- Season with salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon [5 ml] of paprika
- 1 teaspoon [5 ml] chopped chives
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 tablespoons [30 ml] all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces [13 g] blanched almonds, chopped and lightly roasted
Recipe:- fish balls preparation
- Mix together the chopped onion and the green pepper in a bowl, stir once for 4 to 5 minutes at “MAXIMUM”.
- Cut cod and smoked haddock fillets into pieces; arrange on a plate.
- Cover and fish for 5 minutes with “MAXIMUM”.
- Crumble fish, remove bones.
- Mix breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, paprika, chopped chives, and beaten eggs.
- Stir in the flour.
- shape the mixture into 24 [1 inch / 2.5 cm] patties.
- coat pasties with chopped almonds; freeze.
- 3 teaspoons [15 ml] cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons [30 ml] tomato paste
- 1 1/4 cup [310 ml] tomato juice
- 1/4 cup [190 ml] chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon [15 ml] Worcestershire sauce
Mix all gravy ingredients.
Microwave, covered, for 5 minutes at ‘MAXIMUM’, after 2 minutes and then every 30 seconds struggling.
Throw away the bay leaf.
Thaw fish patties and reheat, stir patties a few times until they are hot (about 16 minutes).
Let rest for 1 to 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, warm the sauce for 1 to 2 minutes at “MAXIMUM”.
Maple Syrup Help For Good Liver