Here you know about Recipes: Fenugreek Leaves Snacks.
- ¼ Cup Fresh Fenugreek Leaves
- ¼ Cup Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Atta
- A Pinch Of Turmeric
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- ½ Tsp. Pepper Powder
- ½ Tsp. Amchur (Mango Powder) Or Chaat Masala Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Thick Curd
Recipes Preparation Procedure: Recipes: Fenugreek Leaves Snacks
Pick Only The Leaves Of Fenugreek And Coriander, Chop It Finely. This Should Measure ¼ Cup Each. Sieve The Flour, Atta, Turmeric, Salt And Baking Powder Together. Mix In The Sugar. Beat The Butter And To The Flour Along With The Remaining Ingredients. Form Into A Soft Dough.
If Needed, Add A Teaspoon Of Milk. Divide The Dough Into Two Parts. Roll Each Part Between Two Sheets Of Grease Proof Paper To 1cm Thickness. Make Holes With A Fork On Each Biscuit. Cut Into Desired Shapes And Sizes.
Gather The Remaining Dough Into A Ball. Roll And Cut Again. Place On Greased And Floured Baking Tray. Bake In An Oven Preheated To 350°F/ 160°C For 15 To 20 Minutes. ( Recipes: Fenugreek Leaves Snacks) Here you know about Shalimargame.
Variations: Recipes: Fenugreek Leaves Snacks
You May Add ¼ Cup Of Grated Cheese For Additional Nutrition.
How to Make a Watermelon Margarita Drink
Watermelon margaritas are perfect for summer get-togethers, bachelorette parties or anytime you need a sweet way to relax after a hectic day. If you prefer not to use fresh watermelon, replace it with 2 oz. of watermelon syrup and add a splash of watermelon-flavored vodka.
The Ingredients How to Make a Watermelon Margarita Drink :
- 3 1/2 cups cubed seeded watermelon (I used a “personal” size watermelon)
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Triple Sec
- 2 cups ice
Preparation: Recipes: Fenugreek Leaves Snacks
Combine watermelon, tequila, sugar, lime juice, triple sec in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add ice and blend combine.
Rub a lime around the rim of your glasses, and dip in sugar for a sweet rim! Divide margarita between 2-4 glasses. Garnish with a lime or watermelon balls and
I Hope you are happy About Recipes “How to Make a Watermelon Margarita Drink”. If you enjoyed this recipe.
- Homemade Baked Mac & Cheese Recipe
- Quick Italian Recipes at Home
- Coconut Oil Benefits – 13 Miraculous Uses
- The Best Vitamins for Hair Growth in Your Diet
- How to make at home Grilled Sandwich Recipe
- Foods On A Stick That Are Borderline Genius
- Helpful Tips to Create Tasty Pie Recipe Every Time You Bake
- Mindy’s hot chocolate – benefits of drinking Hot Chocolate