In this article information about Manicure and Pedicure Techniques. There are so many parts of our body that we have to take care of. The most common is our hands and feet. A pedicure is one of the techniques concerned mainly for feet, toenails, and legs. Through this technique, our beauty can be enhanced to a much higher extent.
A very big problem is that most of us have cracked heels, rough nails and hairy legs with many spots on it. Due to this, we sometimes are in depression as to how should we avoid the cracks. The cracks when becoming too harsh bleed too much with a lot of pain in them.
Hence, there are some of the tips on Manicure and Pedicure Techniques, that can make our feet not only beautiful but get healed from so many cracks.
A pedicure can make the feet fine, in good looking condition, soft and smooth. This technique nourishes the legs and foot muscles. Moreover, it improves blood circulation and discourages food disorders.
This procedure requires many instruments like a nail cutter and filer, cuticle pusher and cutter, nail brush, pumice stone, two basins for a footbath, and a scrapper. Materials required for pedicure are acetone, shampoo, antiseptic lotion, warm water, oil or cream, foot powder, and hydrogen peroxide.
Manicure and Pedicure Techniques:- Pedicure Care and step by step.
- You should remove your nail polish with the help of acetone.
- File them with the filer and if required cut them too.
- You should take a half bathtub of Luke warm water with hydrogen peroxide and shampoo and keep your foot in it.
- Thoroughly wash the feet with a scrapper, nail brush and pumice stone.
- Then, soften your legs and apply the antiseptic lotion on the nails edge.
- Afterward, soften the cuticle and gently lose its back.
- Finally, massage your legs for five minutes before the application of nail polish.
As we see through the manicure technique. It is the care for the hands like pedicure which is meant for legs. The purpose of manicure is to prevent the nails from various damages like tearing and splitting, etc.
Also, the massage of hands increases the blood circulation and flexibility in hands. Moreover, it also decreases wrinkles on the hands which is the first sign of growing age.
The equipment used for this procedure are nailing cutter, filer, brushes, and stick. The material will be the same as acetone, lotion, cream, water, and nail polish.
The manicure process will somehow go like this.
- The nail polish should be removed with acetone and the nails should be filed using a filer.
- Wash your hands with Luke warm water containing shampoo and then with clean water.
- Dry them and use antiseptic lotion and cream hereafter.
- It is time to massage them and then you can use any type of nail print.
Both these techniques are the best to handle your body gently and make it smooth for longer. The body is made not only with hands and feet. But also from the other part which also needs proper attention and it is our duty to handle them with care.
- 4 Critical MLM Tips For Success
- Acai Berry diet Review
- Best Cardio Workouts For Weight Loss
- Bowtrol Colon Cleansing Treatment
- Plyometric Workout Routine: Tips on How to Jump Higher for Basketball
- OVitaminpro herbal supplements
- Sprain / Strain Treatment Symptoms and Causes
- 6 Great Ways to Pack Eco-Friendly Lunch Box
- Organic Baby Food: Smart Steps to Raise our Baby on Organic food
- 3 The reason why Organic Meat is Better than the Conventional One
- Makeup Tips to Look Beautiful Over 50
- How to shape eyebrowsBad skin habits