Beauty Tips for Teenage Girls
Every girl dreams for beautiful & glowing skin, good features, shiny and healthy hair. Some of these girls are blessed with their natural genetic beauty. They need not invest much money and time on their beauty. But when a girl enters their teenage phase, they try really hard to look best every time they go out with their friends. Many have to face acne problems as they all are going through some hormonal changes. They can reduce the pimples and stay away from acne by simply following some tips and can look gorgeous every day. They should be calm and composed at that time as acne can be treated. Here are some beauty tips for teenage girls, which will help them look beautiful.
Beauty Tips for Teenage Girls tips:-
Majority teenage girls suffer from acne and get scared after knowing the fact that it can leave marks on their skins. But acne and marks can be treated easily either through some helpful home remedies or by visiting her dermatologist.
Skin Replace cola with fruit juices and coconut water.
Do not apply Foundation
Foundation is for women over 30. Also, if you have acne, the foundation will make things much worse. Use concealer to cover up your blemishes. Tinted moisturizer is lighter than foundation.
To nourish your hair, apply oil every week. Also, keep your hairs clean and healthy by washing it twice or thrice every week. To make your long and strong, tie your hairs before going to bed. You can go for some high lights, but excessive use of colors or ironing can make permanent damage to your hairs.
Always wear sunscreen during the daytime. Also, one should use sunscreen in winters too. Harmful rays on the skin will contribute towards creating wrinkles on your face.
Meditation and exercise
Physical activity like gym, jogging or even a dance or aerobics class can make you look prettier. These activities will keep you fit and healthy from inside which will keep you more happy and cheerful.
Do not play up with everything, every day
A teenage girl should understand that they need not behave like a woman. Do not apply everything all together, like, eye shadow, gloss, eyeliner, foundation. This will take the innocent and fresh look from your face. Enhance the best feature of your face, like if you have big eyes, then apply only kohl and eyeliner. If you have beautiful lips then wear some gloss every day.
The Best Beauty Tips For Girls
Today beauty is a subject of concern for both male and female but the still beauty is something which is inseparable from girls. This is their basic thing in life and they always love to know tips for beauty. The web is loaded with free beauty tips for girls. These tips do wonders to change their looks and personality. I would share some free beauty tips for girls which are some of the best among them.
Beauty Tips for Teenage Girls:- Let’s get started soon I know you cannot wait longer. Here we go!
• The main point is that you always keep your make up light and clothes clean. Wear which makes you comfortable not others to shower praise. If you keep your make up light your natural beauty is reflected more and remember BOYS move by natural beauty! Eve never applied any lipstick or makeup still when Adam first saw her he could feel something…!
• Try to apply homemade face pack or toning. I will help you will a very easy toning method. Take I egg white and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix the ingredients well and apply the paste on your face for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water or lukewarm water. Try to apply this mixture three days a week. You will observe a change in your skin after two weeks.
Beauty Tips for Teenage Girls
• Next, you can also tone your skin of hands and legs with another homemade mixture. I learned this from my sister who is an expert in free beauty tips for girls. You must take 2 tablespoon oatmeal and 2 tablespoons rose water and mix it to a half cup of milk. Heat the mixture in low flame to make your soft paste. Apply when the paste is slightly warm. You can keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it with cold water. This will prevent aging and other skin problems in girls.
• Acne is one of the most dreadful enemies of young girls. They can handle anything but not acne! So to treat acne you must maintain some good personal habits like drinking plenty of water, washing your face with cold water three-four times a day and if possible avoid using soap for face, instead use some face wash or other ingredients.
Beauty Tips for Teenage Girls:- Quick beauty tricks can help you become beautiful within a short time
Today’s generation has no time to stand and stare. They want everything quick And they would always say..”quick.., make it fast.. hurry up!” And when it comes to the beauty they do the same. They want to learn some quick beauty tricks. Now, what are these quick beauty tricks which can help you to become beautiful very soon? Well by makeup, you might be guessing?
No ! Make-Ups are temporary and if you do over makeup you make look horrible. So take care of your quick beauty tricks. I would like to share some tips on quick beauty tricks which are not harmful by any means and they would bring a change in you very soon. These are natural tricks and one can easily perform them in a home without any body’s assistance.
Beauty Tips for Teenage Girls:- Let’s find out what are these quick beauty tricks which can be really helpful to you. Here we go-
• Yes, you must take care of your sleep a lot. If you sleep on your back its good otherwise if you put your face down and sleep it would enhance your wrinkle formation and also affect your cleavage. So try to sleep on your back from now and not less than 6-8 hours. If you have dark circles around your eyes it means you don’t have adequate sleep. Try to sleep comfortably.
• Try to apply face packs made of natural ingredients like honey, lime juice, turmeric, oatmeal, milk, cream, and other things. You will get various tips on making face tone or pack over the web. Let me tell you one simple trick to bring back the glow on your face, hand, and legs. Take half cup of milk cream, add 1 teaspoon of turmeric if possible paste of raw turmeric, 1 teaspoon of honey to it. Apply the paste or mixture on your face, hands, and legs for 15 minutes. Wash it with cold water. Do this activity three times a week and observe the change in color of your skin in two weeks. They will have a natural glow. After you wash apply light moisturizers to on your skin.
Beauty Tips for Teenage Girls
• For your fingers, you must take care to clean the corners of the nails. And before you apply a color nail polish. You must apply a coat of plain nail polish.
• Drinking plenty of water is very essential for retaining the beauty of your skin.
• If you do makeups for a party or others try to keep it low. And when you come back to clean it up before you go to bed. Remember to apply some lotion or good facial cream on your face every night before you go to sleep. They work better when applied on nights free from dust and pollution.
• Make your hairdo according to the shape and contour of your face. Ask your hairdresser to show you samples and discuss with him/her about the matter. A right hair cut brings out a lot of change.