In this article information about How to Get Rid of Mosquito Bites Fast. Annoyed of these little critters? Well so was I. But when I acted upon the following instructions. I was no more bitten by these little pests. Mosquito bites are more irritating than dangerous to health. But upon following the below instructions, not even a single mosquito will bother you, take a look
The best yet the hardest on mosquitoes ‘Deet’ or say DEET-based insect repellent should be sprayed all over on your bare skin. It’s a little harsher, so it depends on skin types but gentle mosquito repellent sprays like Avon’s Skin So Soft, citronella and other of its type are the best options.
Get Rid of Mosquito Bites O vernight
Do you love Vanilla? Mosquitoes don’t! So why not use it to get rid of mosquito bites. Either wipe Vanilla Extract on your pulse points or rub it all over your skin & apply a little on your clothes. Or the other way around, apply it completely, or you may also temper it with water and spray it all over. Imitation vanilla won’t help you, so it’s better to go for the real one, though it may be expensive. But it works!
If you’re planning to go on outdoors such as camping or hiking through seriously diseased areas, use garlic powder and water paste all over. Apply it to the pulse points of your body, behind your knees, on shoes and ankles and a bit or two of its drops on your face and neck. This may stink but is quite an effective method to get rid of mosquito bites. Avoid eye contact, for external use only! You may also eat garlic to prevent mosquito bites.
The substitute to garlic and yet the most common preventive measure is to use a citronella candle when outdoors. Planting ‘marigolds’ in your yard can also help you stay away from mosquitoes. You can similarly apply citronella oil on your skin as a repellent to prevent mosquito bites.
Home Remedies for Bug Bites That Itch and Swell
Lavender, as superb as it smells, is a natural bug repellent, together with giving you the protection and outstanding scent. Either use lavender to massage on your skin or apply the oil on your pulse points properly.
For children, use Yarrow tea. Spray it on the children to prevent mosquito bites. This is yet one of the safest and effective ways to protect your children from mosquito bites. You can also use Lemon Balm as a substitute to avoid bites of mosquitoes for children.
Mosquito Bites Treatment
- Always prefer to buy your clothing which has been pre-treated with Permethrin. If not available, then buy a Permethrin spray and apply it on your clothing. Mosquitoes hate it!
- Wear light-colored dresses (mosquitoes are mad for dark-colored clothes).
- Cover your body as much as possible.
- Avoid using scents for example perfumes and body spray. They may smell good, but at the same time invites mosquitoes to bite you!
- Always cover standing water with something. Mosquitoes are attracted towards, and moreover, take birth in standing water (whether it is clean or not).
- Make sure to close all windows and ventilation areas in the peak time of mosquitoes: sunset and sunrise. For extra precautions, close all the windows and light up a mosquito coil, keep windows closed for a half-hour from the peak time, and then you may open them again.
- Include Vitamin B1 ( Thiamine ) nutrition, Garlic, Brewer’s Yeast and lemon in your daily diet as much as possible.
So were these preventive measures helpful? If so or not, or even if you have other ways to prevent from mosquito bites, do share with us. We welcome all
- Natural Herbs for Diabetes That Decreases Diabetes
- Breast cancer prevention: How to reduce your risk
- Tingling in Hands & Feet Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Aerobic Chest Exercises For Chest Fat Loss
- Introduction to Chest Bone Pain – Diagnosis and Treatment
- Vitamins for Hair Growth
- Yoga Classes: The First Step To Motivate You To Learn Before you can become adept at yoga.
- Let us shed some light on your Eye Disease
- Where is the Clitoris – How to find this?
- Female Ejaculation: Myths or Facts? The answer you want!
- 10 Symptoms – Man Shouldn’t Ignore
- Women’s Health – important, lifestyle, Hormones
- Shoulder Bursitis Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment